1. You are a Journalist at the scenes of a variety of news breaking locations [earthquake, Hollywood wedding, plane crash, riot, war, famine, pop concert, important government announcement]
2. What object would you compare yourself to and why? [e.g. a mirror, a table, a chair, a briefcase, a door]
3. Tell a big secret about your life [invent it - keep your real secrets secret]
4. Give advice to a married couple who are in danger of splitting up
5. If you could go back in time and talk to yourself at the age of ten, what advice would you give yourself?
6. If you could travel back in time to meet anyone in your family's history, whom would you most want to meet?
7. Some people say a little white lie is sometimes okay. What do you think?
8. Introduce the next speaker using the TIS Formula (Topic/Importance of the Topic/Speaker) – invent the details
9. What annually televised sporting event is an absolute must-see for you?
10. Create a story as a group [each person must say the next three lines in the story]:
11. Speak for a minute about a random topic:
How I choose friends
Nothing is impossible
If I were my Dictator
The meaning of life
Things that make me angry
Who am I?
12. Should there be Censorship in democratic societies?
13. Do you agree with cloning?
14. Is tourism a good or a bad thing?
15. Corruption is inevitable in politics
16. TV does more harm than good
17. The United Nations no longer lives up to its ideals
18. Do prisons serve a useful purpose in our society?
19. Which country is going to be the next super power?
20. Should all nuclear weapons be abolished?
21. Are models too thin?
22. Should capital punishment be brought back?
23. Zoos - Good or bad?
24. Is our time on earth coming to a close?
25. Should we tax the rich more than the poor?
26. Should we be forced to do voluntary work?
27. Do footballers get paid too much?
28. Beauty or knowledge, which one would you choose?
29. Should Animals Be Used for Scientific Experimentation?
30. Coffee or tea?
31. Dogs or cats?
32. What makes a good person?
33. Religion vs. Science
34. The Ozone Layer
35. Electro Magnetic Fields
36. The Global Crisis
37. What is the best birthday celebration you have ever had?
38. A decision has been made to erect a statue of somebody important in the centre of your town/city – you have to choose the person – who should it be and why?
39. What was something that made you laugh until you cried?
40. If you could have one superhuman ability, what would it be and why?
41. What will the world be like in a hundred years time?
42. What are the best foods in your country?
43. You are a tour guide – bring us on a virtual tour of some place you know really well.
44. Who were the best leaders the world has ever known?
45. Is honesty the best policy?
46. If you had to move to another city, where would you go and why?
47. What did you get into trouble for the most when you were young?
48. Your friend is convinced his wife is cheating on him. What advice would you give him?
49. Your best friend has gotten married – make a speech about your best friend, and why she is so great?
50. You’ve just won €1,000,000 how are you going to spend it? Are you going to make a difference? Are you going to change the world? Or are you just going to spend it on yourself?
51. If you had the chance to speak to any political leader, who would it be and what would you say?
52. If you could create one new law, what would it be?
53. Your best ever day
54. Your most memorable holiday
55. The best movie that you ever saw
56. The best book that you have ever read
57. Your best friend
58. The best gift you have ever received
59. Your best birthday
60. Your favourite day of the week
61. Your favourite time of the day
62. If you could have a round-trip ride in a time machine and travel any distance into the past or future, where would you want to go?
63. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
64. If you were to be granted any one magical power you wanted, what would you pick?
65. Tell us about the worst movie you have ever seen
66. Abortion. Should it be legal?
67. Do you think we should have censorship?
68. Genetic Cloning (making an exact copy of a person) – should it be allowed?
69. Euthanasia is the practice of terminating the life of someone suffering from an incurable and usually painful illness. Is it ever justified?
70. Do you support the death sentence?
71. Do you think we should allow casinos to be built?
72. Gossip is the most powerful force in the Universe
73. Should guns be controlled?
74. Do you think star signs are important?
75. Is it ok to tell lies sometimes?
76. Should marriage be a contract with an expiry date?
77. Do females make better bosses?
78. Do prisons serve a useful purpose in our society?
79. Should you have to complete a course in order to be a parent?
80. Time is money
81. Health is wealth
82. Money can buy anything and everything.
83. Should teenagers accused of capital crimes be tried as adults?
84. Are the courts too lenient on criminals?
85. Is democracy really the best system?
86. What can we do to improve the education system?
87. What person in history do you most admire and why?
88. Is it important to know a second language?
89. Are bilingual people more intelligent?
90. Is TV manipulating our minds?
91. Are politics and honesty incompatible?
92. The Olympic Games - How Important are they?
93. Are men losing their identity?
94. Are parents too lenient with their children?
95. Will we ever set foot on Mars?
96. Should all nuclear weapons be eliminated?
97. What makes you happy?
98. What terrifies you?
99. What is the happiest moment in your life?
100. What is your idea of a perfect day?
101. Tell us about your favourite sport/hobby?
102. What is your favourite travel destination?
103. What is your favourite TV show?
104. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
105. Travel – the country I would most like to visit
106. Where I want to be in 10 years
107. What does Christmas mean to you
108. My most frightening experience
109. The worst present I ever received
110. The best present I have ever received
111. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
112. What qualities do you admire in a person?
113. Health is wealth.
114. Charity starts at home.
115. Money is the root of all evils.
116. The ends justify the means.
117. Out of sight, out of mind.
118. The best things in are free
119. The best things in Life cost money
120. Home is where the heart is.
121. The one who does the least work always get the most credit.
122. The pen is mightier than the sword.
123. If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.
124. Action speaks louder than words.
125. The journey is more important than the destination.
126. Things that are easy are seldom worthwhile.
127. Honesty is the best policy.
128. Love is blind.
129. Beauty is only skin deep.
130. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
131. When you cease to dream you cease to live
132. Adversity teaches us who our real friends are
133. Interview Question: Tell me about yourself
134. Interview Question: What are your best skills?
135. Interview Question: What is your major weakness?
136. Interview Question: Do you prefer to work by yourself or with others?
137. Interview Question: What are your career goals?
138. Interview Question: What are your hobbies?
139. Interview Question: What new skills or capabilities have you developed recently?
140. Interview Question: Give me examples of where you've shown initiative.
141. Interview Question: What have been your greatest accomplishments?
142. Interview Question: What is important to you in a job?
143. Interview Question: What motivates you in your work?
144. Interview Question: How do you think your education prepared you for life?
145. The time is always right to do what is right.
146. Every job that you complete is a portrait of yourself
147. You're fifteen years old. Convince your parents to let you get a tattoo
148. The best things in life are free
149. Winning isn’t everything. It’s the only thing
150. Seize the Day